Our website only sends technical cookies and some third parties’ cookies, listed here below, where applicable.
Technical cookies are cookies used exclusively with a view to “carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network, insofar as this is strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service that has been explicitly requested by the contracting party or user to provide the said service.” (see Section 122(1) of the Italian Data Protection Code). They are not used for further purposes and are usually installed directly by the data controller or the website manager.
They can be divided in three categories:
- browsing or session cookies, which allow users to navigate and use a website (e.g. to purchase items online or authenticate themselves to access certain sections;
- analytics cookies, which can be equated to technical cookies insofar as they are used directly by the website manager to collect aggregate information on the number of visitors and the pattern of visits to the website;
- functional cookies, which allow users to navigate as a function of certain pre-determined criteria, such as language or products purchased, with the aim to improve the quality of the website’ service.
The user acknowledges that his prior consent is not required to install these cookies and that the subsequent collection of personal data is essential for the use of the website.
Third parties’ cookies
Third Parties’ cookies may be installed directly by us or indirectly by third parties with whom we have specific agreements or third parties that act ad our subcontractors or intermediaries. Please find here below the link to the privacy notice of Google Inc., where you can find the information related to Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/intl/it_it/policies/privacy/
2. The data collected through the cookies will be used with IT technologies by the Data controller, by the employees in charge of the maintenance and management of the website, and in general by all employees (including where applicable, employees of third parties, such as ourselves and other subcontractors) who are involved in the website’s operations and management. All such third parties have been duly appointed as Data processor. The list of our Data processor is available, by request, by sending an email to email@example.com
3. Users may exercise their statutory rights provided for under section 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (the Italian Data Protection Law) such as, for example, the right to access its personal data and the right to require its correction, modification, integration and, in the cases provided for under the Law, its blocking or erasing.